Calum accepts instructions in all areas of Chambers’ practice, particularly commercial and construction work.
Prior to joining Chambers Calum taught contract law on the LLB at the University of Leeds. Calum also worked as a paralegal in the litigation team at Hogan Lovells. He gained valuable, first-hand experience of a wide variety of commercial litigation issues whilst working on Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation Limited v (1) Dechert LLP (2) David Neil Gerrard and The Director of the SFO  EWHC 1138 (Comm).
Calum is a Harmsworth Scholar and Blackstone Entrance Exhibitioner of the Middle Temple.
- BPTC – BPP (Very Competent)
- MA Conflict, Development & Security – University of Leeds (Distinction)
- LLB Law – University of Leeds (1st Class)
Prizes and scholarships
- Harmsworth Scholarship (Middle Temple)
- Blackstone Entrance Exhibition (Middle Temple)