Join us at Hardwicke on 23 June where Consultant Neurologist Dr Steven John Allder will be joined by Colm Nugent and Charles Bagot to examine acquired brain injury and the increased risk of dementia.
The speakers will cover the following topics:
- the controversial connection between acquired brain and head injury, and the onset increased risk of dementia in later life.
- the current state of the medical thinking, research and medico-legal opinion.
- the relevance of previous head injury (eg sporting contact) to the increased risk.
- the impact on damages, provisional damages and insurance reserves – for future and current claims.
- how claims may be advanced in schedules of loss – and how they may be defended.