Disputes in the Middle East cost almost double those of anywhere else. The risks are high, so you’ll be doing all you can to reduce costly disputes. You’re bound to be keeping abreast of the latest developments, but are you sure you’re up to date?
Secure timely payments and learn to avoid and resolve disputes. Understand delay analysis and use it to assess payments or prove delay. Discover the latest on insurance and contract administration at this unique event in Dubai.
This one-day conference looks set to be unique for the region this year.
The full programme for the event can be viewed below.
Please visit the Limeslade Consulting booking page to secure your place.
Book before 21st March for DHS 300 discount. All members of CIOB and RICS are entitled to a discount of 20% at any time.
- 09:00 – Introduction
- 09:15 – Conflict Avoidance, Robert Jackson, The RICS
- 10:00 – The Changing Face of Insurance, Paul Reed QC & Sarah McCann, Hardwicke
- 10:45 – Networking break
- 11:15 – Demonstrating Cause and Effect, Alastair Farr, FTI Consulting
- 12:00 – Factual Delay Analysis, Emelyn Martinez, Secretariat
- 12:45 – Networking and Lunch
- 13:45 – FIDIC and Dispute Adjudication Boards, Andy Hewitt, HDP
- 14:30 – Enforcement: Getting Results, Craig Shepherd, Herbert Smith Freehills
- 15:15 – Networking Break
- 15:30 – Payment without recourse to Arbitration, Fernando Ortega, Bin Nakhira
- 16:30 – Panel Discussion: Ian Maund, Quantum Global Solutions. Chair: Mark Andrews OBE of Laing O’Rourke
- 17:30 – Close and Networking Reception, the iKandy Lounge.