We will be taking a look at possession claims after the stay is lifted and all things Housing, including: –
- the recent publication of The Coronavirus Act 2020 (Residential Tenancies: Protection from Eviction) (Amendment) (England) Regulations 2020
- Practice Direction 55C, which came into force on 23 August 2020
- Practice Direction 51Z and the extension of the stay imposed by CPR rule 55.29 to 20 September
- New CPR 81 for committal applications
- The Civil Procedure (Amendment No. 3) Rules 2020 (changes effective from 1 October 2020)
Please get in touch with Jamal, preferably before the session starts, if you would like to pose any questions or make any comments on these issues. You will of course also be able to do this during the #HardwickeBrew itself.
If you would like to join in, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, letting them know which Brew you would like to attend. Then, subject to numbers, we will send you a link to the #HardwickeBrew.