Hardwicke will be hosting a breakfast seminar with Morayo Fagborun Bennett, Laura Tweedy, Cameron Stocks and Clare Anslow providing practical guidance to property and social housing practitioners on bringing injunctive and committal applications.
They will cover topics including:
- How to make sure injunction orders are enforceable
- How to bring a committal application in the county and youth courts
- Committal proceedings pursuant to a power of arrest
- Sentencing powers in the county and youth courts, examples and recent cases
If you would like to attend, please e-mail email@example.com. We will be in touch to confirm places in due course.
- 08:30 – Registration and breakfast
- 09:00 – Presentations
- 10:00 – Conclusion