Please note that this event is now over-subscribed and no more places are available. If you would like a copy of the notes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This lecture will provide attendees with the practical knowledge to understand and prepare delay and disruption claims.
During the course of this lecture participants will address the following issues:
- The difference between delay and disruption claims
- What evidence is necessary to prove delay/disruption and an entitlement to loss and expense?
- What is a global claim? Is it permissible?
- Notification mechanisms under the standard form contracts
- Concurrent Delay: what is it and does anyone really know?
- Expert Evidence and the choice of delay methodology
08:30 Registration and breakfast
10:00 Conclusion and coffee