BACFI and SEAL (Society of English & American Lawyers) will be hosting a lecture via Zoom on 19 May 2020: “Brexit and IP – The story so far”.
Uncertainty reigns sovereign in a Post-Brexit UK. This talk will discuss the uncertainty that reigns sovereign in a Post-Brexit UK and the current state of play of the:
- The Unified Patents Court and the German Federal Constitutional Court;
- The Copyrights Directive;
- The Trade Marks Directive and The Exhaustion of Rights Draft Bill;
- EU Designs Directive;
- The EU Trade Secrets Directive;
- Non-alignment and Corporate Intellectual Property Strategies
For more information and to find out how to book a place, please click on the flyer here.