Our core values are central to everything we do.
- We strive to provide the highest quality service to our internal and external clients.
- We deal with our clients and each other straightforwardly, honestly and with respect.
- We welcome feedback on the service we provide and will enthusiastically use that feedback to improve what we do.
- We want to build on and maintain our strengths as a modern, innovative, dynamic, efficient and effective organisation.
- We aim to provide a friendly, happy and fulfilled workplace for everyone who works with us: staff, pupils, barristers and contractors.
- We are proud of the corporate social responsibility initiatives we undertake, our inclusive culture and the diversity of our staff and members.
- We will continue to promote equality, diversity and inclusion for people from groups traditionally under-represented in the legal workforce, particularly in our recruitment and in opportunities we can give to others.
- We will continue to place emphasis on wellbeing of all (in the sense of thriving not just surviving) and to promote family friendly policies for members and staff.
- We celebrate the work Gatehouse Chambers does in training and developing the careers and progression of members and staff.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that our organisation behaves in an environmentally friendly and ethically sustainable way.
Our values are underpinned by our Gatehouse Chambers Charter.