Some recent examples of our work:
- $1bn dispute arising out of the largest LNG facility in Australia.
- Hong Kong registered, Australian based company in multi-million dollar claim against publicly listed German telco for their unpaid invoices about the supply of information technology services and damages for breach of contract in DIS Administered Arbitration.
- Australian seated HKIAC Arbitration between two disputing shareholders of an international clothing manufacturing company.
- Multi-million dispute between a multi-national VoIP Telecommunications Company and its network supplier in Australia.
- Dispute between two telecommunication companies about the ownership of intellectual property and Apple iPhone application and the amounts due under an agreement to develop and export it.
If you would like to discuss instructing us, please contact James Duncan-Hartill.