Location: Gatehouse Chambers, 1 Lady Hale Gate, Gray’s Inn, London, WC1X 8BS
Gatehouse Chambers’ Inquests and Inquiries Team will be hosting their next seminar on Monday 29 January 2024. Registration and lunch will begin at 1pm and the conference will be followed by a drinks reception.
Our speakers will provide insights and updates on a range of different issues for all who do inquest work for families and other interested persons.
- 13:00- Lunch and registration
- 14:00- Aspects of the pre-inquest review hearing with Vanessa McKinlay
- 14:45- Reports to Prevent Future Deaths (PFDs) with Helena Drage
- 15:30- Coffee break
- 15:45- Rule 22 and other niche inquest issues with Emma Zeb
- 16:30- Introduction to inquiries and Q&A chaired by Vanessa McKinlay and Emma Hynes
- 17:15- Drinks
Emma Zeb and Helena Drage will answer questions and take part in a general discussion about Inquiry work and their involvement in the Covid Inquiry.
Please register your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org.