Location: Gatehouse Chambers, 1 Lady Hale Gate, Gray’s Inn WC1X 8BS
Gatehouse Chambers property team will be hosting the rerun of their popular “anatomy of a land dispute” in-person conference on Thursday 6 July 2023.
The team will also be celebrating the launch of ‘A Practical Guide to Easements, Restrictive Covenants and Rights of Way’ by Priya Gopal, which was published by Law Brief Publishing in June.
The seminar will cover key procedural and tactical issues which will commonly arise in property disputes. Topics will include:
- The High Court, the County Court or the FtT – pros and con when deciding on the forum
- The evidence the trial judge will expect to see in a land dispute and where to find it
- Disclosure under DRD, including Less Complex Claim
- Witness statement following PD 57AC – best practice
- Evidencing losses in land disputes
- Expert evidence- instructions to an expert and tactics, including hot tubbing at trial
- Preparing for potential outcomes – plans and applications to Land Registry
To register your interest in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.