Join us on Tuesday 5th September for a roundtable discussion on current trends in International Arbitration in Latin America, one of the most important regions for this field. Skilled practitioners will share insights on the current trends to navigate the arbitration marketplace in the region, including intersections between LATAM and the Lusophone regions, cultural differences and similarities across the regions and their connection with the London market.
Our esteemed panel will include:
- Frederico Singarajah, Gatehouse Chambers
- Prof. Claudio Finkelstein, PUC-SP
- Maria Camila Hoyos, WilmerHale
- Fernanda Roca, Clyde & Co
- Thiago Del Pozzo Zanelato, WilmerHale
Please register via email at email@example.com.