Location: Gatehouse Chambers, 1 Lady Hale Gate, Gray’s Inn WC1X 8BS
***please note that this conference is now fully booked***
Gatehouse Chambers property team will be hosting their “anatomy of a land dispute” in-person conference on Thursday 11 May 2023.
The seminar will cover key procedural and tactical issues which will commonly arise in property disputes. Topics will include:
- The High Court, the County Court or the FtT – pros and con when deciding on the forum
- The evidence the trial judge will expect to see in a land dispute and where to find it
- Disclosure under DRD, including Less Complex Claim
- Witness statement following PD 57AC – best practice
- Evidencing losses in land disputes
- Expert evidence- instructions to an expert and tactics, including hot tubbing at trial
- Preparing for potential outcomes – plans and applications to Land Registry
To register your interest in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.