** Please note that this seminar is now fully subscribed. You are welcome to sign up – we will add you to our reserve list, and may repeat this seminar at a future date **
In this seminar Edward Rowntree and Sarah McCann will consider the range of interim remedies that can be obtained and will then move on to focus on interim injunctions with reference to recent cases.
The talk will be of general interest to litigators in all fields and the seminar will consider:
- The criteria for the grant of an interim injunction
- Particular issues relating to freezing injunctions and search orders
- Tactical considerations in deciding whether to apply and the pros and cons of doing so
- Without notice obligations and consideration of recent case law including U&M Mining Zambia Ltd v Konkola Copper Mines Plc (2014)
- Practicalities of making or resisting the application