Martyn Griffiths, Sri Carmichael and Simon Kerry will speak on issues arising in cases of cross-border commercial fraud. They will cover:
- Matters to consider before bringing a cross-border commercial fraud claim: conflict of laws, obtaining information about assets and asset preservation, including worldwide freezing injunctions.
- Issues that often arise in such claims, including expert evidence of foreign law and dealing with limitation periods in foreign law.
- Enforcement of judgments in foreign jurisdictions.
Please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch to confirm places in due course.
- 08:00 Registration and breakfast
- 08:30 Presentations
- 09:30 Conclusion and networking