Paul Reed QC is speaking at the Legal Week Commercial Litigation and Arbitration Forum 2016.
The topics covered at the conference include:
- Ramifications of Brexit on cross-border litigation and arbitration
- Evolving third party funding models
- An update on interim remedies
- Privilege in regulatory investigations
- Cost control and gathering of evidence
- Technology and its revolutionary impact on litigation
- Key case and jurisdictional updates
Paul will speaking at the session covering gathering evidence in foreign jurisdictions,providing a first hand perspective on how trials are conducted and how to effectively prepare your disclosure documents prior to trial in foreign jurisdictions.