The past year has been a year like no other and now the UK is entering a period of unparalleled government investment in homes and infrastructure with £40bn committed to housing and infrastructure in recent weeks alone, it is clear the government sees the construction industry as a key driver to economic recovery.
This webinar aims to address the key issues the industry is facing and how it can ready itself to support the growth in construction output that the government’s financial stimulus will generate.
The webinar will focus on legal issues in construction and is a fantastic opportunity to hear about current issues and ask questions to an expert panel of:
- Justin Sullivan – Chair Construction Industry Council (CIC) and Owner Adair Ltd
- Nik Haria – Construction Law and Dispute Resolution at Edwin Coe
- Steven Thompson – Senior Specialist Construction, RICS
- Matt Molloy – Adjudicator, Arbitrator, Mediator, Chair CIC ADR Board, Director MCMS Ltd
- Catherine Piercy – Barrister at Gatehouse Chambers specialising in Construction Disputes
Registration details can be found here.