Changes to education provision
The new Children and Families Act obtained royal assent last week. Now that the merry go round has finally stopped, we invite you to a breakfast seminar to discuss how the new Act will affect local authority education functions.
The discussion will include:
- Changes to the SEN system and the introduction of EHC plans
- How the FTT and the court process may change
- New duties to assess and meet medical needs
- Further education and the EHC plans
- The role of social services and health