Part 1 of the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 came into force on 23 March 2015. Morayo Fagborun-Bennett and Anna Tkaczynska are therefore hosting a timely interactive workshop, covering:
- Applications for Part 1 Injunctions – what’s new?
- Interim orders and without notice applications
- Guidance on drafting terms and proposing positive requirements
- Injunctions applying to those under 18 and the duty to consult
- Enforcement following breach
- Transitional arrangements
- Changes to legal aid provision